We have dedicated our practice to handling personal and business bankruptcies, and we are known for tackling complex cases that will likely involve litigation and appeals. So far, our dedicated law firm has helped more than 8,500 people and businesses file for bankruptcy and find the financial relief they need.
We know that bankruptcy isn’t the best option for everyone, and our attorneys will be upfront with you if we think there’s a better route to take. Schedule a free consultation with us today to talk through your situation. Our knowledgeable bankruptcy lawyers work with clients throughout the following North Carolina counties: Wake, Harnett, Johnston, Durham, Orange, Granville, Vance, Franklin, Warren, Nash, Lee, Chatham, and Moore.
What You Can Expect from Us
Many of the people who contact our law firm are trying to cope with crushing debt but aren’t sure what their next move should be. You need sound legal advice and an advocate who understands the bankruptcy system. They want to feel confident that they’ve found a professional who has their best interest as heart.
When you contact our firm, you can trust that you are in good hands. We strive for:
- Honesty and integrity. You should never feel pressured to make a decision you’re not ready for. We will take the time to review your case and talk through your options, including the costs. Then the ball is in your court.
- Direct communication between you and an attorney. Throughout your case, you will have access to our attorneys. You will not be handed off to a non-attorney staff member.
- Help making the tough decisions. We will try to provide the best advice and guidance we can as to hard and possibly emotionally charged issues.
- Quick action in emergency situations. We are accustomed to working with clients that need to act fast to protect themselves and/or their assets. Our firm can be responsive in time sensitive situations.
- Zealous representation. Our bankruptcy litigators do not back down from a fight. We have the resources and the skills to take on complex cases, and we will argue a case on appeal if necessary.
Are you wondering whether bankruptcy is the right move for you or your business? Contact us today to schedule a free consultation with one of our North Carolina bankruptcy attorneys?
How Can We Help You?
If you are facing financial troubles, you need to learn about all your options for getting back on track. This may or may not include bankruptcy. Depending on your situation, we may be able to help you explore options for filing bankruptcy under:
- Chapter 7 – Individuals may decide to file for Chapter 7 bankruptcy when they are losing their home or car, or if they are drowning in credit card debt, medical bills, and other debt. Chapter 7 bankruptcy filings typically take less time and are cheaper.
- Chapter 13 – People who are hoping to keep their home or car may choose to file for Chapter 13 bankruptcy to seek relief while they get their budget and finances in order. Our law firm does not charge a fee to start work on a Chapter 13 bankruptcy case. Instead, our legal fees are rolled into your overall payment plan.
- Chapter 11 – Businesses, nonprofit organizations, and high-debt individuals may choose to file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection while they reorganize debt and decide which assets to liquidate. This option allows the debtor to propose alternative payment plans and request an extended deadline for tax debt repayment.
In addition to helping you evaluate your bankruptcy options, our team can review other steps you might be able to take to improve your situation. We can also connect you with other professionals who may be able to help if bankruptcy is not the best options for you.
Contact us today to discuss your case. Our law firm does not charge anything for an initial consultation, and you are under no obligation to make a decision after meeting with us. However, you will leave that meeting armed with information and options for moving forward.