The attorneys of Sasser Law Firm are North Carolina board-certified bankruptcy specialists. Our firm has helped more than 7,000 individuals and businesses in Garner and Southern Wake County obtain bankruptcy protection and a fresh start. We have the skills and resources to help you, too.
Contact the Sasser Law Firm now. Like others in the Garner area who have successfully come back from what you are facing today, you can:
- Rely on an experienced Garner bankruptcy lawyer. You’ll have the personal attention of the board-certified bankruptcy attorney who handles your case.
- Fully understand your situation. We’ll do an in-depth analysis of your case so that we know how to help you address your financial issues. At a free initial meeting, we can review your income, assets, expenses and debts, and lay out your options. Our case evaluation will provide the information you need to make decisions about the steps you can take toward financial recovery.
- Feel no pressure. Our attorneys are going to be straightforward with you about the steps you need to take to get your debt under control— whether it’s bankruptcy or an alternative. We are here to move forward with whatever you are comfortable doing.
- Get immediate protection. We understand that in some situations, creditors may be poised to seize your assets. In emergency bankruptcy cases, we can start the filing process immediately after an initial consultation to prevent a property foreclosure or seizure of a vehicle.
- Affordable services. After your free initial consultation, we will discuss affordable payment plans based on your income for a Chapter 7 filing (most personal bankruptcies), and competitive, flat-fee arrangements for Chapter 11 cases (most business reorganizations). If you file for a Chapter 13 personal reorganization, the fees are rolled into the bankruptcy repayment plan, which means no upfront costs to you.
At the Sasser Law Firm, our knowledgeable Garner bankruptcy attorneys have the commitment needed to see clients through even the most complicated bankruptcy filings. We advocate for our clients’ best interest from start to finish, including through all available appeals, when necessary.
You can shed the burden of unpaid bills and get debt relief in North Carolina using sections of the federal bankruptcy law. The Sasser Law Firm can guide you every step of the way. We help individuals, families and businesses in Garner, Southeast Raleigh, the Auburn community, Clayton, and all of Southern Wake County. Take the first step toward financial stability today. Contact us for a free case evaluation.
Information to Review in Your Free Consultation
In an initial consultation, a Sasser Law Firm bankruptcy attorney can review your financial records and begin the paperwork to prepare a bankruptcy filing, if that is appropriate for your situation. Here is what we’ll ask you to bring:
- Names of your creditors and how much money you owe each
- A list of monthly expenses
- Income information (a paycheck stub)
- A list of assets – personal and real property, and financial accounts.
Your case assessment should provide you with a full understanding of your situation. Your attorney will suggest and explain your best option, what it entails and what to expect at each step. If bankruptcy is appropriate, we will do all the work needed to ensure your filing is accurate and complete, and will defend it in court. We will also discuss alternatives to bankruptcy, if there’s an approach to resolving your debt that might serve you better.
We’re Ready to Litigate or Appeal Your Bankruptcy
Most bankruptcy cases proceed smoothly because bankruptcy law is designed to pay most debt and the tax code addresses discharged debt to the benefit of creditors. Sometimes issues arise, and creditors dispute a repayment plan.
If your bankruptcy filing is contested, it will likely be due to issues we have dealt with before, such as:
- Contested asset values
- Contested asset sales
- Disputes over creditors’ rights
- Disputes over interest rates
- Tax-related disputes
- Allegations of breach of fiduciary duty
- Allegations of fraud
- Disputes over restructuring plans developed outside of court
- Outstanding separation agreements (prior to bankruptcy filing).
Bankruptcy litigation can become complicated when several parties begin to fight to protect their interests. Our team at the Sasser Law Firm will be prepared if your bankruptcy filing must be litigated.
Our board-certified attorneys have a detailed understanding of bankruptcy law and considerable litigation experience. Because we work from the start to understand our clients’ cases, we can anticipate possible areas of disputes and prepare to fight for your interests.
Our attorneys’ broad experience is of added value because bankruptcy hearings and trials are scheduled on a shorter timetable than other types of cases. We are better able to identify and gather the financial information needed without delay and prepare a solid advocacy plan.
Get a New Start Today with a Garner Bankruptcy Attorney
Whatever financial problems you face, we make the first step to deal with them easy: just call or contact us online and we’ll provide a thorough review and a board-certified bankruptcy specialist’s recommendations for free. Don’t put off dealing with your debt issues any longer. The Sasser Law Firm is here to develop a recovery plan for you and can take emergency action to protect you from creditors and stop a foreclosure if necessary.
Contact us now to schedule a free and confidential consultation about your case with an experienced Garner bankruptcy attorney. Our law firm works with individuals and businesses in Garner, Southeast Raleigh, Southern Wake County and surrounding North Carolina communities of Clayton, Cleveland and Auburn.