Bankruptcy Lawyers in Granville County, NC
You do not have to let financial problems like unpaid bills or being behind in your mortgage or car payments become an overwhelming burden. When it seems like you’ll never get out from under debt, it’s time to take advantage of bankruptcy laws that were written to give you a chance to start over.
The Granville County board-certified bankruptcy attorneys of the Sasser Law Firm can guide you through the process of making a fresh start by reorganizing your debt and/or having what you owe forgiven in a personal or business bankruptcy filing. Declaring bankruptcy is a technical legal maneuver meant to relieve you of debt and give you a second chance to establish credit and a sound financial footing.
Our firm has helped more than 7,000 individuals and businesses in central North Carolina protect themselves from creditors and turn their financial lives around. We can do it for you, too.
Others who know what it’s like to be in your shoes in Creedmoor, Butner, Oxford, Stem and elsewhere in Granville County have helped themselves through legal advice the bankruptcy attorneys of the Sasser Law Firm can provide to you. Contact us now to discuss services that include:
- Personal attention from an experienced bankruptcy lawyer. All of our attorneys are board-certified specialists who have passed a complex exam, undergone a thorough peer review, and continue to earn formal education credits in bankruptcy law. We can handle all paperwork and presentations required to obtain a court-approved bankruptcy reorganization plan. Our aim is to take on all of the workload we can, though you may be required to request and/or sign certain personal financial documents.
- A free analysis of your case. We’ll make sure we fully understand your situation so we can recommend and pursue the proper resolution for you. We’ll review your income, assets, expenses and debt and lay out all your options in a free initial consultation. After one meeting, you’ll understand a viable path to your financial recovery.
- Straightforward advice. Our recommendation will be what your personal bankruptcy attorney thinks is most advantageous for you after talking to you and reviewing your finances. A bankruptcy declaration may be proper, but there are alternatives. We want you to understand and be comfortable however we suggest you proceed.
- Immediate protection. When creditors are poised to foreclose and/or seize assets, we can start the filing process immediately after an initial consultation. Once bankruptcy is underway, you will have breathing room and we can help you get your financial affairs in order.
- Affordable legal assistance. As part of your free initial consultation, we will discuss affordable payment plans for additional services. For a Chapter 7 filing, which most personal bankruptcies are, we charge fees based on your income. We charge a competitive, flat-fee for Chapter 11 bankruptcy, which is the most common business reorganization. In a Chapter 13 personal reorganization bankruptcy, legal fees are rolled into the repayment plan authorized by the court, which means there’s no cost up front.
In addition to the experience and dedication of our three bankruptcy attorneys, the Sasser Law Firm has the resources required to help clients with complex bankruptcy filings. Our objective is the best resolution available to you through federal bankruptcy law, and we will pursue it through all available appeals, if that’s what’s necessary.